Supporting and Empowering Our Community.
She Believes in Me (SBIM) provides life skills, emotional support and urgently needed resources to predominantly girls and their families in Herndon and the surrounding areas.
In the wake of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we have expanded our mission to address the critical needs of our community by providing direct relief to local families. The generous contributions of our donors and volunteers continue to have an incredible impact on the lives of our neighbors.
Here are some things we were able to accomplish in 2020:
- 8,150 neighbors received food and urgent deliveries
- 3,286 local children supported through emotional support activities
- 2,560 neighbors served through pop-up food distributions
- 80 families supported through bi-weekly food deliveries, health resources, and emotional support
- 150 local children received desks to support virtual learning
At SBIM, we know that change starts at home. Our vulnerable populations in our community need your help now more than ever. Consider donating to provide urgent relief to our neighbors. At our grassroots organization run by a school counselor, teachers, and social workers, you can trust that every dollar will make an impact.
Check out our latest Newsletter!
CONNECT WITH US
© She Believes in Me | All Rights Reserved | Federal Tax #83-1447190